with the stars of music (from rock/pop to classic), literature, acting, fine arts and culinary art.
Every year over the long weekend around the Feast of Corpus Christi a horse stable transforms into a spectacular event location.
The special atmosphere, the closeness between artists and audience as well as the multidisciplinarity describe the magic of the festival Kultur Rockt.
In 2014, the festival was awarded by the Federal President Joachim Gauck.
* Duration of the Exhibition: June 17 until July 30, 2017, Opening Hours: Sa., Su. 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• Max Giesinger + Band VVK 36,- € AK 39,- €
• Lesung mit Natalia Wörner VVK 22,- € AK 25,- €
• Alexander Krichel in Concert VVK 28,- € AK 32,- €
• Klassikduo mit Timothée Botbol (Cello) und Alexander Krichel (Klavier) VVK 28,- € AK 32,- €
• Klassik-Kombikarte VVK 52,- €
• Puppentheater VVK 7,- € TK 8,- €
• Abonnement-Karte für alle Veranstaltungen 105,- €
In the heart of the Sauerländer Siebengebirge and closed to the lake Sorpesee a very special festival location welcomes you.
Surrounded by the picturesque landscape with forests and meadows, the place liaises nature with zeitgeist.
Affiliated to the festival location is the boutique hotel Haus Berghoff.
Modern apartments and suites, co-designed by international artists, a relaxation oasis with sauna and steam sauna as well as the individual service cater for your needs and help you feel comfortable.